1. Any parent arriving for pick up after their child’s scheduled pick up time will be charged Fifteen Dollars ($15.00) for the first five minutes or portion thereof. An additional One Dollar ($1.00) will be charged for every minute thereafter.
2. Parents are responsible for signing in their child in the morning and signing out their child in the afternoon. All children should be accompanied to their classrooms at the time of arrival.
3. For the protection of all children, we reserve the right to refuse acceptance of any child that shows signs of illness. If a child should become ill while at the center, parents will be contacted immediately. Children should be picked up within 1 hour. It is the responsibility of the parent to have alternative arrangements available in the event that the parents cannot pick up their child.
4. If your child has been absent due to a contagious disease, a doctor’s note must be brought back to school to confirm your child is healthy to return to school.
5. A written two week notice is due at time of withdrawal. If a two week notice is not given, parents will be responsible for the full balance of tuition (two weeks must be paid regardless if a child is attending school or is absent.) By signing Bright Child Academy contract you agree with this “withdrawal” policy.
6. The owner/director will let you know what the weekly tuition will be for your child before the start date. Nonrefundable tuition is due every MONDAY by 6pm- no later.
7. A $10 per day late fee will be charged on all accounts past due. If you still have a balance by Tuesday 6pm- you can not attend Bright Child Academy until you cover your balance in full.
8. No credits or makeup days will be granted for absences, illness (including exposure to covid-19), vacation, weather emergencies or holiday closing. Full tuition is required. You will get one week of vacation (free of tuition) after one year being with us.
9. Returned check policy- there is a $35 fee for every returned check, plus the amount of the actual check.
10. At the time of enrollment a nonrefundable registration fee of $300 is due. A book supply fee of $50 is a yearly re-reoccurring fee that will be charged on your anniversary date.